Saturday, November 28, 2009

Further Adventures

Hannah and I went to Bangsar Village to get her some chocolate. As we were walking there from the car, I noticed that my shoe was broken. We went to Village Grocer to look for some superglue and chocolate, but the only glue they had was for sticking stuff to paper and the line was too long for Hannah's liking so she didn't get any chocolate. I did manage to find these bags of liquorice, which is awesome. I need to buy some later sometime.

Anyway, we went down to the hardware store and I bought some super glue while Hannah got some chocolate from elsewhere.

Once I'd fixed my shoe and Hannah had her candy, we went over to Bangsar Village II to the Starbucks there because it has an awesome view to watch the sunset from. Hannah and I passed the time by singing at each other. Hannah won. Well, she lost twice and I lost twice, so we tied, but since she lost really early on one round I decided to give her another chance and that was my downfall. When the sunset was done we went in one of the stores to look at paintings before leaving to McDonald's for Hannah's dinner.

I could not resist the temptation and bought myself some twister fries. They were good.

When we got home I had some carbonara. It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment