Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Materialistic Comfort

Went with my dad, his friend, and Hannah to go buy a shirt and some trousers for the ball. Managed to get something that I think looks really good. Or at least pretty good. Well, it's formal and I like the feel and look of it, so there's that. It cost quite a bit though, so I'm going to find more excuses to wear it after the ball to justify the cost.

I started writing a letter during Physics and finished it up during lunch. I haven't mailed it yet, and I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to that. Hopefully I will because letters are cool.

Took a four-hour nap after lunch while waiting for the rain to stop. It didn't stop. The motorcycle ride home was damp and kinda miserable. It probably didn't help that I've been feeling sick the past few days. I've had a runny nose and a rather painful cough for the last two days or so, and all I've done to try and fix those problems is suck on some Strepsils and sip some tea. They kinda help, I guess.

Effie wasn't in HELP today. Jia Yin told me that she had left college already, so last week was her last week here. That kinda really sucks.

I've been putting off work for a while due to illness and tiredness but mainly laziness. Ugh, I hope I don't fail any subjects. I really really need an easy third semester. I've got to get my Moral Studies survey done soon so I can compile the report that's due next week. Also I tried studying for the quiz that I'll be taking tomorrow, but I forgot what was important. We'll see how things go.

Yeah that's it for now I'm tired and I really need some rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment