Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Last Laps

So it was the last day of my semester break. I woke up, went through my morning routine, took a nap, went with Hannah to drop Jan off at Mid Valley so he could watch Avatar in 3D, came home, did my final ten laps, met the very fat cat that scared Amanda on New Year's Eve (She shouldn't've been scared of him; he's very friendly and affectionate), did another hundred sit-ups, and then realized that I had to pick Jan up.

When I opened the door to leave the house, this huge thing went buzzing past me. It slammed a wall and collapsed upside down and started flailing about. At first I thought it was a bee or something, but upon closer examination it turned out to be a cockroach. There are huge flying cockroaches in my house. Wonderful.

I killed it with a shoe.

The mall looks really eerie at night when it's all dark and closed up and stuff. Jan was waiting for me outside because I was around ten minutes late. He didn't seem to mind.

Anyway now I'm back home and all packed and ready for college. Packing basically consisted of emptying out my files from last semester, stuffing the paper under my desk, putting the empty files in my bag, and zipping it up. I'm waking up at six-thirty. Should be fun.

So I did not complete any of the plans for my blog. The posts are still in Times New Roman instead of Verdana. The list posts are still list posts. The old posts with mistakes still have mistakes because I didn't review them. Other plans I didn't go through with include: spending a whole day driving around and getting lost, and meeting up with my friends to go see a movie or something. Oh well, at least I walked to Menara KL and KLCC and did ten laps every day. I wonder if I'll be able to stick to this sit-up thing for the rest of the year. It's getting easier every day. I wonder if I'll add push-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment