Thursday, January 28, 2010

Eh, Not Much Happened

Today I woke up and then went right back to bed because I didn't have to drive Hannah because Aunty Rosie was around to do that instead. When I woke up again I ate some roti canai for lunch, and then a spent the next few hours trying to beat the China campaign of Generals.

I left at exactly the right time to arrive in college right when my class was supposed to start. Before I went in, though, I got some chips. As I was paying for the chips, I noticed a packet of mango-flavoured Tic Tacs, and I decided I needed to try those. I ate two every ten minutes during the lecture. It gave me something to look forward to.

When I got back home I let my siblings try the mints, and then I spent the rest of the evening beating the China campaign of Generals. For dinner I had beans and rice and meat, and then afterwards I had a piece of some kind of cheesecake. It was really cold, but really nice.

Ian went off to play poker and I played Stubbs on his computer. Ian had previously reinstalled Far Cry 2 on his computer, which prompted me to give it a whirl. It's still kinda fun. I think I may replay it on the hardest difficulty. Not sure if I want to go for 100% completion, though.

Hannah asked if I wanted to drive her to Bangsar Village. I said maybe. I wonder if she ended up going or not.

I should write up that dream analysis thing I need for my Psychology. Eh, I've still got five days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment