Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mehhhhhhhh

I feel very... apathetic. Maybe that isn't the right word. If I knew the proper definition of ennui then I'd call it ennui, but I don't so I won't.

Today was okay, I guess. We had McDonald's for breakfast, so that was a good start. I didn't fall asleep in church, but then I haven't ever since I figured out that I could chew gum to stay awake and that was ages ago, so I guess it's nothing notable.

There was no Alpha or anything after church, so Ian and I went to have lunch with Clement, Jonathan, and Esther (Jonathan's Esther, not Clement's). We talked about Genting and gambling and card counting and how to win at roulette (realistically you can't due to table limits and even without them you'd only win a fraction of a fraction of your capital each time) and then we moved on to talking about insurance and real estate and how renting is better than buying. It was a lot more interesting than it sounds. Well, maybe not; Esther and Jonathan looked pretty bored. Anyway we left after the adults arrived because by then we'd finished eating and also because it was kind of awkward talking with them around.

Ian and I realized that our parents had left without us. My dad thought we were going back with my mum, and when my mum saw that my dad had left she assumed we went with him. Fortunately Clement could give us a lift back, so we went with him and discussed Shutter Island and stuff.

When we got back home I went on the computer for a while, and then I had to go drop my mum off to a meeting and pick Hannah up from Royal Rangers, which she's apparently going to join later on. Susanna and I found some swings to play on while waiting for Susanna. I used my phone to play some music. Fun fact: the proper music can improve almost anything by at least 50%. Anyway, Hannah we went to buy doughnuts and drinks, and then we went home and I took a long nap.

When I woke up I didn't feel like blogging yet, so I watched the last few episodes of The Office instead. It ends on a pretty depressing note, really. I hope the Christmas Special is better, because that's all I have left.

I guess those last few episodes might've had an impact on me. Now I feel all lonely and kinda sad. I need to start hanging out with my friends again. I also want a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment