Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Almost Eighteen

So today I woke up on the couch. I hadn't done any exercise the before I fell asleep, so I did that, and then I realized I hadn't walked the stairs the morning before, so I did that, too, and then I had some cereal.

College was back after a three-day weekend. I spent Finite Mathematics alternating between nodding off and reading Guns, Germs, and Steel. After that I sat around with Elo and Joanna and Carmeni and other such people. I think we spent most of our time talking about Nick's 21st birthday.

After that I went to accompany Amanda for her lunch. I got some fries while she got doughnuts and fried rice. We talked about what happened on her 18th birthday party and how she went clubbing and got drunk and threw up and lost her shoes and such. Sounds like fun.

When lunch was finished I think I hung around a bit more talking to people about stuff, and then I went to the KPD to do my Physics lab. We were working with pendulums and such. It was okay. I spent a lot of time arranging pins while my lap partners did the experiment. I don't know what I'd do without them.

After Physics I went back to the main block for Psychology. I decided to sit in the back with Carmeni. It was nice.

When I got home I got my Moral Studies textbook to give to Amanda, and then I got Hannah to print out a map to the place she needed to be to pick up the tickets for her Valentine's Day premiere. We then drove around for an hour and a half looking for the place before finding out that Hannah had printed the map to a place in Subang Jaya when her tickets were in Petaling Jaya. Anyway, we went to Amanda's house to give her the book, and then we stayed and ate cookies and drank coke for a long while. That was nice.

Now I'm back at home and I've been on the computer for a long while. My plan was to study for my Physics test on Thursday and also complete my Psychology assignment, but that's not going to happen. I've got the Psychology document open, waiting to be completed, but I've been putting it off by reading a Reddit thread about the craziest facts people know and other random internet stuff. I hope to finish it before I go to bed, but I won't be able to study Physics. I guess I'll do that tomorrow in college.

I'll be eighteen in fifteen minutes. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment