Saturday, February 20, 2010

This Post is About Thursday, Friday, and Saturday

So on Thursday I went to college. My first class was Psychology and that was okay. For lunch I ate McDonald's. After that I took a nap for a while, and then I had Finite Mathematics, which was also okay. I read more of The Lexus and The Olive Tree. I still can't tell if I've past where I stopped last time. I got a text from Mr Naj saying that he had an accident and couldn't make it to college, so there wouldn't be any Physics that day, so I got to go home early.

In the evening I think I either gambled some more or drove Hannah some place. Our internet connection was broken again, so we could only go on for a few minutes at a time before it stopped working. Therefore, instead of going online, I played Zero Hour. I managed to beat the level I was stuck on, and the two after that, and so I was done with the China campaign. That was nice. Now I'm working my way through the General challenges.

On Friday I woke up kinda late since I didn't have any classes. At 12:30 I went to Christian Fellowship, where we watched this movie about a drama class in a Malaysian school. It was okay.

Back at home I played more computer and drove Hannah around some more, since she had Ebony over. Hannah and Ebony bought some wax strips, and when they got back I watched Hannah wax her face, and I tried a couple of the strips out on my toes to see how much they hurt. They don't hurt that much.

That night I fell asleep on the couch because I was too lazy to take a shower. I wasn't too lazy to brush my teeth, though, so there's that. I woke up at 5am and moved to my bed, where I slept for another five hours. I took a shower before noon, though, so it all works out.

Today was okay. I finished the fourth Princess Diaries book, which Hannah let me read because I drove Ebony and her around, and then I played more Generals. For dinner I went out with Ian, Jan, and Joel and ate Subway. It was quite delicious, but they've got a three serving limit on the olives now, which makes me sad.

I should have spent today studying for the mid-terms next week, but I didn't. The only subject I'm worried about failing is Physics, though, so I'll just study that intensively on Sunday and maybe do some Psychology later on in the week.

My phone is getting worse. It's having troubles charging. I might have to replace it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment