Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This is a Title, and Under It Is a Post

So let's see, today I woke up, had lunch (spaghetti carbonara, very delicious), joined my brother and friends for blackjack (I broke even), went for a swim with Hannah, walked the stairs, dropped my motorcycle off for servicing, went with my dad and Hannah to meet her friends at their house, and then went on the computer for the rest of the day.

I spent a large portion of the night chatting with this Australian guy about relationships and getting stranded on an island and where we lived and such. He managed to become the third party in a lesbian relationship for a while, which is awesome. He also is quite close to having a 42-year-old girlfriend, which is also pretty cool. And he has been having an on-and-off relationship with a girl since they were 6. He also went to a party on an island a kilometre or so from shore and got left behind with a couple of the girls he was with and had to spend the night there until they got rescued by a boat. His life is awesome and he's 16. I'm very jealous.

Anyway tomorrow I'll be doing nothing. It should be nice. The day after that I'm taking Hannah and her friends to Sunway, where I'll either wander the mall or join them in the theme park, depending on whether I have RM50 or RM100 left in my bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment