Saturday, December 12, 2009

This is What I Do When I Don't Have to Do Anything

I fell asleep on the couch at six in the morning and woke up at around noon when Susanna put an obstruction between the fan and me, cutting off air circulation around the couch and heating it up pretty dang quick.

I did not do much until 2pm, but at 2pm I went swimming with Hannah and Susanna, and we stayed downstairs until three thirty or four o'clock or something.

After I got home I spent the rest of the day on the computer.

Huh. I thought this post would be longer, but it actually was quite an uneventful day.

Oh yeah, Jan and Ian came home from their camp, so that is something. I liked it better when they were gone.

Okay, so that was the first day of my second semester. It went quite well. Here are my plans for the other twenty or so days:
-Keep swimming everyday.
-Walk to the KL Tower.
-Finish watching the Up series.
-Watch at least three of the unwatched movies on my hard drive.
-Have a good time on New Years' Eve.
-Drive somewhere far away one day, just for the heck of it. Bonus points if I can convince my dad to pay for the fuel.
-Read through my whole blog again, fix all the errors, add appropriate tags, and make all the font verdana.

I think that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment