Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Well, I Mostly Stuck to the Plan

Last night I went to bed at 4am because I was reading through the older posts on my blog. I found a few mistakes and corrected them. At one point I noticed I left out a "not". Leaving out a negation is the worst mistake you can make when typing something out, I think. Anyway, I like my old posts. They help me preserve memories.

Today was supposed to be Engineering Mathematics Applications day. I woke up at 2:20pm, and after reading the Bible and moving some furniture and walking the stairs, I got right to work. I finished reviewing and highlighting the material by around 6 o'clock, and by then I decided I was too tired to continue so I packed up my stuff and took a nap instead of doing the test exercises and homework. I think I may do that after the Physics test tomorrow.

I'll be doing my last-minute Physics revision for about an hour or so before the test. My goal for the course is a Distinction. For that I need to score 21/40 on the final, which should be quite achievable as long as there aren't too many questions about optics and centritedal force.

Anyway, when I woke up from my nap I watched the first half hour of Thank You for Smoking because that is a very good movie, and then I watched 35 up. I really, really like that documentary series. Can't wait to see what they're all doing in 2005.

Ian and Jan are in band camp and I'll be sleeping in another room, so the boy's room is going to be empty for the first time in a long time. That is not really interesting, but I just felt like mentioning it.

Hannah just finished watching the first Back to the Future, and she really liked it. I am glad that managed to convince her to watch it. Now I've got to give her the other two, though. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment