Monday, March 15, 2010

Back to Blogging

The internet's been down for the past few days. It got fixed on Saturday, though, so that was nice.

Recently I've been sleeping on the couch a lot more because I'm too lazy to get my exercises done at night. As a result I have to do my exercises and take my showers in the morning. It's not so bad.

Not much has happened. I've played more RuneScape, I guess. That game really sucks a person in. I also e-mailed out my part of the Psychology assignment.

I went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner to celebrate the first half of March 14th (International Steak and BJ day) and it ended up costing quite a lot. It was pretty dang tasty, though, so that was worthwhile.

Monday is the last day I'll be able to work on my Finite Mathematics assignment before I have to hand it in. I've got all the answers, now I just need the workings. I'm going to do them during my break with Amanda.

Also I had this dream where I was making out with this girl in an elevator and after it was over I spent the rest of the night trying to dream it again. It did not happen. That was disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment