Thursday, February 25, 2010

24th of February, 2010

When I woke up I was feeling pretty ready for my Physics mid-term. It went okay, I think. Two of the questions were unanswerable because we weren't given the Young's modulus of steel and the length of a certain spring, but I managed anyway.

After I finished the test, I ate McDonald's and had a jelly ice cream at KFC.

Back at home I took a nap and woke up really sweaty because someone had left all the windows open. It was a very hot day.

Later on in the evening my brothers and I went to baptism class. When we got back I finally beat the last general in the Zero Hour using a strategy I had thought up during the class. That was satisfying.

Anyway now I've got to do my exercise and then I've got to study for the Psychology mid-term tomorrow. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment