Sunday, February 7, 2010

I Wish Today Was a Lazy Day

I woke up at six and then I went back to sleep. When I woke up again, it was eight fifteen, and I thought that I was late for my replacement class. I got changed quickly and rode to college. I almost got hit by a car on the way there when I merged without looking.

Anyway, when I arrived in class I discovered that it wasn't my group, and my class wasn't starting until 9:30, so I had almost died for nothing. Also I was wearing lousy clothes and my glasses weren't in and I hadn't even got the chance to brush my teeth.

While waiting for Psychology to start I sat around with my friends and told them why I was early and wearing glasses. They asked me if I had a chance to brush my teeth, and I said I hadn't, but I had a mint instead. They asked if I had a chance to take a shower, and I said I never do, not in the mornings, anyway. Apparently this is unusual. Apparently, everyone takes two showers in a day. I think one at night is enough. How dirty can you get when you're sleeping.

Anyway, Psychology was nice. We watched some commercials and Ms Selena analysed some of us, me included. I also found out that Kelly is full Chinese, which surprised me because she looks mixed. But yeah, class was fun.

After class we had a bit of lunch in Ali Maju, and then I went home. At home I watched Hot Fuzz, and then I took a nap, and then I watched The Invention of Lying.

I'm looking forward to finishing my exercise and going to bed. I'm quite tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment