Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Driving About

Nothing much happened on Sunday, but on Monday I only had one class so I wasn't in college for very long at all. Physics classes start again on Thursday, but I'm liking the more relaxed schedule for now.

Anyway, when I got back from college I watched The Men Who Stare at Goats on Ian's computer. Hannah wanted to go pick up her tickets and drop some stuff off at Yii Huei's grandmother's house, but we didn't have to leave yet so I watched Rat Race. It's been a long while since I saw that movie. It's still pretty dang funny.

After the movies, I drove Hannah to get her tickets and drop off her stuff. Jan came, too. We ate lunch at Popeyes, and I'm still undecided about that place. I like the biscuits, at least.

When we got home, Hannah realized she had forgotten to drop off a cable, so we would have to go back out again. I took a nap first, and then we went.

After that was done Hannah tore up the pants she was wearing because they had a hole in them, and then she started a blog for Jan. Meanwhile I did my exercise and took a shower early because there wasn't much else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment