Thursday, February 25, 2010

Last Mid-Term, Woohoo!

So I arrived really early for my Psychology mid-term. There weren't many people around, so I found a nice corner and took a nap. Carmeni woke me up around fifteen minutes before the test began. We did a little bit of studying, but nothing significant.

Carmeni lent me her pen to fill in stuff right before the test started. That was nice. The test itself wasn't that hard. I finished it half an hour early. When I got home I checked to see if I had got a certain case study question right, and I hadn't. It was observational learning, not operand conditioning. Oh well.

I spent most of the afternoon napping on the couch. I dreamt about whether or not my earliest dream of that nap was a dream or not. It was quite mind-boggling. When I finally woke up five hours had past. That was nice.

My dad took Hannah, my brothers, and I out to dinner at Sin Kee. That was pretty tasty.

When we got home I played a few Zero Hour skirmishes. Soon I'm gonna watch some TV and do some exercise, and tomorrow I'm going to watch a movie with Jan and Ian. Hopefully I will also eat some Burger King.

No comments:

Post a Comment