Thursday, December 31, 2009

Second Last Day of the Decade

Okay so this is how I spent the 30th of December, 2009.

I had cereal for lunch after waking up, then I went on the computer for a while, then I went with Ian to pick his car up from the repair place, then I drove back home, then I ate some junk food, then I drove over to Carmeni's house, then I had some dinner (the mutton was excellent), played some taboo and blackjack, watched some Time Warp, and went home. At home I swam twenty laps, so I won't have to do any on New Year's Eve. Also, Ian gave Hannah fifty ringgit for her Christmas present, and Hannah still owes me forty ringgit for my Christmas present, and I still owe Ian eighteen ringgit for his blackjack winnings. It's a bit of a convoluted debt. Also also, Yii Huei is staying over. Her voice has changed since the last time I saw her.

When I wake up today I'm going to have to go buy chicken and junk food and stuff for the party. Also my parents might be taking the karaoke to their party, which will be good for my dignity but bad for the fun of the party. Oh well.

Oh yeah, Carmeni reads my blog. Because of that I didn't really have much to talk about with her because she knew everything I did already. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment