Monday, January 18, 2010

No Significant Events

So I had breakfast at McDonald's, which was nice, and then I went to church and fell asleep during the sermon, which was not so nice because I had bought gum specifically to prevent that, and then I came home and drove my dad to Mid Valley and then later I went with Hannah to pick him up, and then we stopped by a gas station so Hannah could buy some Oreos, and while we were waiting I played with a lighter for a bit until I realized what a terrible place that was to play with a lighter in, and then we came home and I took a nap and when I woke up I watched The Hurt Locker which was pretty good.

Hannah's beanbag seems to have gotten worse because now there are little white beanbag bits scattered across part of the floor. Also Hannah managed to cut herself in the shower and she did not even dry off completely before going to the kitchen to get a plaster. I thought that we kept plasters in the bathroom anyway.

I want to eat more McDonald's breakfasts. I'm also thinking that perhaps I should only make posts when something happens instead of everyday. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment